do you think that these are the best solutions?


autism symbol the truth


autism symbol For themselves and their causes of autism are so curious , the international symbol for autism is a puzzle piece .  
To begin to solve the puzzle of autism, public awareness of the disease is crucial . " [ Ed note: there 's that autism symbol word again ... terrible mess.  
 
You probably know that I do not like that word. ]
 
For my part,autism symbol  hate puzzle piece metaphor.
 First, the piece of the puzzle is dehumanizing . It gives a look that is just things that end up being on the list of things that humanity needs to understand .  
autism symbol You know what you do when you are involved in a puzzle ? Try to solve it. Of course, it takes a while to recognize the individuality of the pieces , but at the time , it is still a means to an end , which, if you allow me the name-dropping , philosophers such as Kant, Marx and FROMM considered ethical , it's all for the sake of obtaining a broader view .
 There is very little real interest is autism symbol.
 
At the risk of sounding like a young pseudo- intellectual write an essay for the application of the University , I am a mystery, I 'm not a puzzle to be solved,autism symbol I am a person .
 But seriously, it's things like the puzzle piece that makes me feel like a sample rather than a human being. What should I do to prove my humanity , walk and talk like a stereotypical ?
 
Also, you know what 's funny ? Women.autism symbol Do you know why ? This is because every woman is unique, such as autism , and yet you insist on generalizations about them, what does not work. However, it is a puzzle symbolize women .  
It would be sexist. And yet , when used as a symbol of people with autism , it is not somehow ... stereotypical or neurotics or ... But the fact that there is not a word of what I am trying to say is said. It sucks ablest .